Friday, July 18, 2008

Traveling to conferences

Hi everyone,

Today begins secondary school (High Shcool) Conferences. We have our team going to 4 different conferences around the country. Rachel Keung and Kyle are up in Mzuzu, Alli and Rachel Main are in Salima and Drew and James are on their way to Zomba. The rest of us are going to a conference here in the Lilongwe area. We will be serving in many different ways at the conferences. Some will lead Bible Studies. Others will serve in the kitchen. Some of us may do some speaking and we all will serve as counsellors to students.

Please Pray for:
our travel especially those separated from the bulk of our team.
opportunities to share Jesus' love with students.
open hearts of the secondary school students.
God's blessing for our service to these students.
Clarity of God's spoken word. (I (Chris) might have to speak to the whole group)

Thank you for your comments. They are really encouraging.
God Bless You
Chris

4 comments:

Frenchie Smalls said...

Thanks for the update!

I will definitely be praying for the safety of those who are traveling (and especially for a certain special girl going to Salima! I love you, Alli!), and for God to embolden you and use you, the gifts He's given you, and the the testimony of the life He's changed for you in mighty ways!

In Christ,
Chris Carignan

Randy J. Gauger said...

Chris - You, your family and your mission are being prayed for here. Nothing means more to me than to know that. I know you are encouraged by the prayers of others as well.

Blessings,

Randy

cuguy said...

Really appreciate your updates. We are always looking for information.

I am praying for you all. I wish I could do more but I know this is the best way. May God continue to bless you richly as you speak His word.

Miss you Swineys.

Richard

Elaine Blakely said...

Good Sunday morning!! We are about to be in worship here and will be including all of you in our prayers!
Our praise and worship team will be leading this song which is sent out to you also-
God you are my God and I will ever praise you!! ... step by step you'll lead me and I will follow you all of my days! (Rich Mullins and Beaker)
Be blessed to be a Blessing!
Hope all the teams had a spirit filled adventure!
Love and Peace to you all! XOXOXO Kyle!
mom