Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Gratitude

What are you thankful for today? Sometimes it is easy to forget all the things that God has provided for us. After a month of being here and having ice cold showers each day, I have had warm showers the past two days. We finally got a fridge on Friday. Several on the team remarked how great it was to have a cold drink.

I am also so thankful to God for our family and friends. We are blessed to have this opportunity to be here to serve and to be on this roller coaster ride as we attempt to adopt. We are definitely going up and down in our emotions. We hold to hope and trust that we are where He wants us. I am also thankful for God’s leading and guidance through our faith journey. I am grateful you are on this journey with us. We have so much to be thankful for today.

So we are thankful for warm showers, cold drinks, friendship and partnership and for our loving, gracious Father. What are you thankful for today?

With His great love,
Chris

1 comment:

Erik said...

I am thankful for air conditioning, food, our house, and my kids. And warm showers. And Madonna. Ha ha ha.